youndoo is a browser hijacker that is bundled with other không tính phí software that you download off of the internet. when installed this browser hijacker it will set the homepage and search engine for your web browser to http://www.youndoo.com.
this itself is not considered malicious as there are many legitimate programs that change these settings as well. what is considered malicious, though, is that it will also append the argument http://www.youndoo.com to random windows shortcuts on your desktop and your windows start menu.
Quý khách đang xem: How to easily remove Youndoo.com redirect (Virus Removal Guide)
youndoo.com homepage got on your computer after you have installed a không lấy phíware software that had bundled into their installation this browser hijacker. unfortunately, some
miễn phí downloads do not adequately disclose that other software will also be installed and you may find that you have installed this malicious program without your knowledge.
for example, when you install custom versions of vlc player, you will also agree to change your browser homepage and default search engine to youndoo.com. however when you uninstall vlc player from your computer, your web browser’s default settings will not be restored. this means that you’ll have to remove youndoo.com homepage from your favorite web browser manually.
when this browser hijacker is installed on a computer, victims easily become frustrated as when they remove the shortcuts from their browser links, they are mysteriously added back. this is because the youndoo.com program utilizes a windows service that hijacks the shortcuts again when it detects if the shortcuts have been cleaned. this is why we first need to remove the program from the computer before we clean the shortcuts.
Xem nhiều hơn: GIẢN HẠ THỦY 1996, 1997 – MẠCH NƯỚC NGẦM
you should always pay attention when installing software because often, a software installer includes optional installs, such as this youndoo.com browser hijacker. be very careful what you agree to install. always opt for the custom installation and deselect anything that is not familiar, especially optional software that you never wanted to download and install in the first place. it goes without saying that you should not install software that you don’t trust.
the below instructions are for windows users, however we also have an android guide and a mac os guide which should help clean up your device.
how to remove youndoo.com redirect (removal guide)
this malware removal guide may appear overwhelming due to the amount of the steps and numerous programs that are being used. we have only written it this way to provide clear, detailed, and easy to understand instructions that anyone can use to remove malware for free. please perform all the steps in the correct order. if you have any questions or doubt at any point, stop and ask for our assistance.
to remove youndoo.com redirect, follow these steps:
- step 1: uninstall youndoo from windows
- step 2: use zemana antimalware portable to remove youndoo.com browser hijacker
- step 3: scan with malwarebytes anti-malware to remove youndoo.com malware
- step 4: double-check for malicious programs with hitmanpro
- (optional) step 5: reset your browser to the default settings
step 1 : uninstall youndoo from windows
in this first step, we will try to identify and remove any malicious program that might be installed on your computer.
- go to the uninstall menu.
windows 10 or windows 8
windows 7 or windows vista
- when the “programs and features” screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall “youndoo uninstall“.
to view the most recently installed programs, you can click on the “installed on” column to sort your program by the installation date. scroll through the list, and uninstall any unwanted programs.
the malicious program may have a different name on your computer. if you cannot find any unwanted programs on your computer, then you can proceed with the next step.
if you are having issues while trying to uninstall the youndoo program, you can use revo uninstaller to completely remove this unwanted program from your machine.
step 2: use zemana antimalware portable to remove youndoo.com browser hijacker
zemana antimalware portable is a không tính phí malware scanner which can detect malicious programs that your antivirus has failed to find.
Xem nhiều hơn: khophanmem.vn – Kho phần mềm miễn phí, chọn lọ…
- you can download zemana antimalware portable from the below link: zemana antimalware portable download link (this link will start the download of “zemana antimalware portable”)
- double-click on the file named “zemana.antimalware.portable” to perform a system scan with zemana antimalware. you may be presented with an user account control pop-up asking if you want to allow zemana to make changes to your device. if this happens, you should click “yes” to continue with the installation.
- when zemana antimalware will start, click on the “scan” button to perform a system scan.
- zemana antimalware will now scan your computer for malicious programs. this process can take up to 10 minutes.
- when zemana has finished finished scanning it will show a screen that displays any malware that has been detected. to remove all the malicious files, click on the “next” button. zemana antimalware will now start to remove all the malicious programs from your computer.
step 3: scan with malwarebytes anti-malware to remove youndoo.com malware
malwarebytes anti-malware is a powerful on-demand scanner which will remove the youndoo.com redirect from your machine. it is important to note that malwarebytes anti-malware will run alongside antivirus software without conflicts.
- you can download download malwarebytes anti-malware from the below link. malwarebytes anti-malware download link (this link open a new page from where you can download “malwarebytes anti-malware”)
- when malwarebytes has finished downloading, double-click on the “mb3-setup-consumer” file to install malwarebytes anti-malware on your computer. you may be presented with an user account control pop-up asking if you want to allow malwarebytes to make changes to your device. if this happens, you should click “yes” to continue with the installation.
- when the malwarebytes installation begins, you will see the malwarebytes setup wizard which will guide you through the installation process. to install malwarebytes anti-malware on your machine, keep following the prompts by clicking the “next” button.
- once installed, malwarebytes will automatically start and update the antivirus database. to start a system scan you can click on the “scan now” button.
- malwarebytes anti-malware will now start scanning your computer for malicious programs. this process can take a few minutes, so we suggest you do something else and periodically check on the status of the scan to see when it is finished.
- when the scan has completed, you will be presented with a screen showing the malware infections that malwarebytes anti-malware has detected. to remove the malicious programs that malwarebytes has found, click on the “quarantine selected” button.
- malwarebytes anti-malware will now quarantine all the malicious files and registry keys that it has found. to complete the malware removal process, malwarebytes may ask you to restart your computer. when the malware removal process is complete, you can close malwarebytes anti-malware and continue with the rest of the instructions.
step 4: double-check for malicious programs with hitmanpro
hitmanpro finds and removes malware, adware, bots, and other threats that even the best antivirus suite can oftentimes miss. it’s designed to run alongside your antivirus suite, firewall, and other security tools.
- you can download hitmanpro from the below link: hitmanpro download link (this link will open a new web page from where you can download “hitmanpro”)
- when hitmanpro has finished downloading, double-click on the “hitmanpro” file to install this program on your computer. you may be presented with an user account control pop-up asking if you want to allow hitmanpro to make changes to your device. if this happens, you should click “yes” to continue with the installation.
- when the program starts you will be presented with the start screen as shown below. now click on the next button to continue with the scan process.
- hitmanpro will now begin to scan your computer for malware.
- when it has finished it will display a list of all the malware that the program found as shown in the image below. click on the “next” button, to remove malware.
- click on the “activate không tính tiền license” button to begin the free 30 days trial, and remove all the malicious files from your computer. when the process is complete, you can close hitmanpro and continue with the rest of the instructions.
(optional) step 5: reset your browser to the default settings
if you are still experiencing issues with the www.youndoo.com redirect in internet explorer, firefox or chrome, we will need to reset your browser to its default settings. this step needs to be performed only if your issues have not been solved by the previous steps.
if you’re having problems with firefox, resetting it can help. the reset feature fixes many issues by restoring firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information like bookmarks, passwords, web form auto-fill information, browsing history and open tabs.
- in the upper-right corner of the firefox window, click the firefox menu button (), then click on the “help” () button.
- from the help menu, choose troubleshooting information. if you’re unable to access the help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the troubleshooting information page.
- click the “refresh firefox” button in the upper-right corner of the “troubleshooting information” page.
- to continue, click on the “refresh firefox” button in the new confirmation window that opens.
- firefox will close itself and will revert to its default settings. when it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. click on the “finish“.
your old firefox profile will be placed on your desktop in a folder named “old firefox data“. if the reset didn’t fix your problem you can restore some of the information not saved by copying files to the new profile that was created. if you don’t need this folder any longer, you should delete it as it contains sensitive information.
your computer should now be không tính tiền of the youndoo.com browser hijacker.
if you are still experiencing problems while trying to remove youndoo.com redirect from your machine, you can ask for help in our malware removal assistance forum.